There are multiple openings for this position.
Piton Science & Technology is seeking an Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future. This position will be located at the CDSE on site in Linthicum, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of the team providing the DCSA with training development focused services. The position qualification requirements are as follows.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Master’s degree in Instructional Systems Design or Adult Education from an accredited university and at least five (5) years of experience in Instructional Systems Design and developing online, instructor-led, or instructor-facilitated courses.
-- OR --
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and at least eight (8) years of experience developing online, instructor-led, or instructor-facilitated courses.
Additional Experience Requirements:
- Experience applying the ADDIE methodology.
- Experience leading instructional development projects.
- Experience developing and updating online instructor-led (both in person and virtual), or instructor-facilitated distance-delivered courses in a collaborative learning environment such as Moodle, Blackboard etc.
Preferred but NOT required experience:
- Experience supporting federal agencies in the execution of security-related training, education, or certification programs.
- Experience with virtual content producing on platforms such as Adobe Connect, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Live Events, Zoom, WebEx or WebEx Preferred etc.
- Successful completion of the DHS’s Authoring Accessible Documents Program available through the DHS OAST.
Security Clearance Requirement: Position requires a current final Secret personnel security clearance (PCL) issued by the DOD. Clearance will be verified in the government system of record.
Resume Requirement: Candidates will be required to reformat their resumes into a standardized format and submit the revised resume in an MS Word document.
Application Procedure (Send resume via email):