There are multiple openings for this position.
Piton Science & Technology is seeking an Editors/Writers to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future. This position will be located at the CDSE on site in Linthicum, MD. The qualified applicant will become part of the team providing the DCSA with training development focused services. The position qualification requirements are as follows.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience writing or editing DOD security training materials.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in writing, editing and reviewing a wide range of courseware, documents, and publications.
Preferred but NOT required experience:
- Four (4) or more years of experience writing or editing DOD security training.
- Four (4) or more years of experience in writing, editing and reviewing a wide range of courseware, documents, and publications.
- Successful completion of the DHS’s Authoring Accessible Documents Program available through the DHS OAST.
Security Clearance Requirement: Position requires a current final Secret personnel security clearance (PCL) issued by the DOD. Clearance will be verified in the government system of record.
Resume Requirement: Candidates will be required to reformat their resumes into a standardized format and submit the revised resume in an MS Word document.
Application Procedure (Send resume via email):