Education and Experience Requirement:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a field related to information technology and at least two (2) years of progressive experience developing and programming Section 508-compliant and SCORM-conformant asynchronous eLearning courses using a variety of applications and internet technologies.
-- OR --
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience developing and programming Section 508-compliant and SCORM-conformant asynchronous eLearning courses using a variety of applications and internet technologies.
Additional Experience Requirement:
- Experience in providing technical support for technical programs.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience rapid eLearning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate/Animate, Articulate Storyline, and Adobe Professional Suite to create, develop, or manipulate assets for eLearning courses.
- Experience with internet protocols such as XML, PHP, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Section 508 requirements.
- Experience supporting deployment and testing of asynchronous eLearning courses on LMSs as well as open-source learning platform and web formats.
- Experience interfacing with internal and external customers in a high volume environment.
Security Clearance Requirement: Position requires a current final Secret level personnel security clearance (PCL) issued by the DOD. Clearance will be verified in the government system of record.
Preferred but NOT required experience:
- Two (2) or more years of experience developing mobile applications for rapid deployment.
Resume Requirement: Candidates will be required to reformat their resumes into a standardized format and submit the revised resume in an MS Word document.
Application Procedure (Send resume via email):